Meet Emily Coffman Photography. I may be introducing her last for this “support local photographers” series, but, she is certainly not the least. Emily is a newly established photographer. She is shining bright and traveling all over the east coast for weddings and events! From North Carolina to Key West, Emily is established in the family portrait and wedding photography industry. She is quickly growing with reason. Her work is light, colorful, and vibrant. Even her smile is welcoming and vibrant… take a look!
The first time I met Emily was back in February where she shadowed be at a wedding at the Historic Post Office. I first noticed that she has an eye for details and is very focused on the task at hand. She willingly took charge and shot at spots during the wedding that was best for her. With that, she was able to document some beautiful moments.
What I love about Emily
- Her constant need to laugh and make others laugh with her (she always loves to make people happy)
- Emily is a kid at heart. When I got her in front of the camera, she was down for an adventure on a kids swing, and loved cracking jokes with me
- The photography brand she hosts is based on casual, fun, and a bit of romance. When she gets you in front of her camera, you are promised to have a good time, smile, and make memories
- Emily is a traveling photographer who always creates the package that is based on her clients, not her wallet, and I respect that a lot about her
- She is relatable. You can easily connect with her and it makes the experience that much more fun
You can find Emily here…
Meet Emily Coffman Photography
Here is some of her most recent work that I love so much!