The Hilton Hawaiian Village is this gorgeous beach-front hotel and resort located in Waikiki on Oahu. The rainbow tower with a beautiful ball room to the Tapa collection with luxurious suites, this beautiful resort is truly the best place for your wedding. Here, I will be sharing with you some of my favorite Hilton Hawaiian Village Wedding Photos. Along with some portrait sessions and links to the best part about the village!
At the Hilton Hawaiian Village, there are two places to get married: The Akala Chapel and White Beach Chapel. Both are gorgeous and have wonderful views/light. With the beach only being a few yards away, you can expect some warm sunset photos! The village also offers a gorgeous Gazebo right outside the chapel for some more bride and groom photos! This place is held off just for you and allows you some time to spend with your husband! You can read more about their packages here!
Hilton Hawaiian Village Wedding
Portraits and Engagement Sessions
Along the Lagoon, on the beach, and at Aloha Tower, you can also capture some beautiful portrait and engagement sessions! This is the best time for you to get to know your photographer where we chase the best light, and get you two familiar with my style of photography and shooting! The sky is the limit with what you can do during sunrise and sunset. Trust me, these images will warm your heart for years to come!
Tips for getting married here!
- This resort is one that is most popular on the island, and can easily book up 12-24 months in advance. If you are looking to get an exact date and time for your wedding, be sure to book as soon as you can!
- Be sure to tour both locations to see which is best for your guest count.
- Book your stay the day before and the night of your wedding at the resort. This will allow you time to enjoy the resort and everything you want is right there, including Starbucks!
- Look to have your wedding on a Friday evening there with the reception to follow! Your guest will get a first row view of the Friday Night Fireworks!
- When booking this location for your wedding, keep in mind that not everyone will want to stay at the resort. Create a website for free using The Knot and list some hotels outside the resort that are cheaper/more convenient for out of town guest or locals.
Things to do and places to eat!
Some of the best places I have eaten at on the island are located on or walking distance from the resort!
+ Tropics bar and grill is located on resort (great sea food dishes, and most popular as always being seen on hawaii-five-o)
+ Starlight Luau also located on resort, a great luau with authentic Hawaiian dishes and great entertainment
+ Cheeseburger located a few blocks down from the village, this yummy place has juicy burgers, great drinks, and apps to start your meal right!
+ By land, sea, and air tours, this great link will take you to where you need to go when it comes to doing all the tourist activities for all ages!
The Hilton Hawaiian Village is one of my all time favorite venues! It’s full of natural light, soft sand, clean rooms with a good view, and one that will never disappoint! If you are a bride who is having her wedding at The Hilton Hawaiian Village, I offer an amazing deal on wedding photography packages! You can check your date and see if I am free here, and set up a free call with me!
leave a comment