I am so excited to share with you Five Things you need to ask your wedding vendors!
Tis’ the season of engagements! My Instagram feed is filled with ladies and gents asking their loved ones to marry them, and it’s truly a site I love to see on my feeds. With engagements though, comes wedding planning and trust me when I say this, it’s so much more stressful than anything you have lived through as a couple.
There are literally dozens and dozens of vendors and venues to pick from, and if you want to check out my favorites, you can through this blog here, where I list my tops in the Hampton Roads Area!
This blog is all about the 5 things you should ask your wedding vendors and venue, so you can protect yourself! Trust me, this all happened based on experience from my brides and friends as well!
Five Things to ask your wedding Vendors!
- If you were to close your business down suddenly before my wedding, would I get a refund back?
- Can I see a gallery from the reception? I love your photography work but I would love to also see your edits and how you handle reception images as well.
- Do you have business insurance?
- What would happen if you somehow lost my images or they are damaged? Is there a system you do to protect my images the best you can?
- How long have you been doing this, and how many weddings have you hosted/shot/catered/etc.?
Please remember to look through reviews, their business social media, and more. Check out how active they are, what people say about them, look at their images, their work, and more. To many times, I have seen a venue people love or photos they adore, but the customer service wasn’t the best. That can really take a toll on the experience you have on your wedding day!
ps, if you are looking for some wedding vendors in the Hampton roads area, here are some of my favorites!