What. A. Year.
You guys, I loved 2019 and everything it had in store for me. I grew so much this year as a person, and as a business. I got to do things and travel to places I have always dreamed of! Let’s take a look back into the past, shall we? Here is my 2019 in review!
My 2019 in Review
- We moved here to Norfolk, Virginia January 2nd and it was the day we officially settled into our home here on base! My husband and I love that he is close to his work, and gets to come home for lunch.
- I got into the keto lifestyle at the beginning of the year and dropped 25 pounds!
- I went to therapy. A lot. I became a much better person, found out who I was, and finally faced and talked about the trauma in my life and how it affected me, and what I can do to prevent the anxiety attacks I get. Like, I am grateful for my therapist, and I am the happiest I have ever been.
- When I moved here, I only had 5 weddings booked but, come February and March, I had over 15 weddings booked and 5-6 elopements. Now, here we are, end of the year, and I have over 25 weddings booked in 2020 and it’s not even 1/1/2020 yet! I think this year was a success on that end!
- My husband and I traveled to Spain and Portugal with his family for 12 days and truly had such a great experience exploring and eating all the yummy foods
- I shot weddings in some of my dream venues such as Half Moone, Historic Post Office, Virginia Beach Oceanfront, and Noah’s Event Venue. But who am I kidding, I also fell in love with the barns and farms weddings that I shot in West Virginia and the western part of Virginia.
Here’s to 2020 being just as amazing, if not, even better!
leave a comment