Welcome, new once-a-month series! Here, I will be dedicating a post to a vendor of whom I have personally worked with and loved for weddings! Today’s vendor is a videographer- Brandon Mitchel Films
I first met Brandon at a styled shoot held my a sweet photographer friend at the Historic Post Office. I walked up and introduced myself to him and immediately felt at ease because he was just so easy to talk to.
Flash forward to the day he release a business video for that amazing photographer friend (heeyyy Ashley!), I was obsessed with that promo video and knew this was something I wanted to have on my website, being new to the area and all.
So, I reached out to him personally, paid for his services and we got the ball rolling. When I got my business video, I WAS OBSESSED. It was everything I ever wanted and more! Let me tell you five reasons why he is amazing and why you should consider him for your videography needs for your wedding.
- He cares about me and what I want in the video, and will do what it takes to capture it and make it.
- He’s dedicated to his clients
- He is personable. I felt so connected and easy going, and when we worked together for my video, he told me exactly what to do and showed me how to have fun with it!
- I had the pleasure to work with him at a wedding and aside from being biased and on the vendor side of things, he got the job done! He showed up plenty of time, prepared, introduced himself to the family, and was sure to have everything ready for the wedding
- His final work is something like no other! He has the eye for all the good angles, and is so talented when it comes to editing the video and delivering a beautiful piece of work!
If you are a bride looking for a videographer, or a business owner looking for a promotion/informative video, he is your guy to go to, and of course, is worth every single penny!