Imagine watching this movie about a guy and a girl. They met in high school and became instant friends; talking and hanging out during classes and study halls. They continue on their friendship while following their faiths in Jesus, studying the bible, and living on his words. The guy eventually got the nerve to ask this girl out and to be his girlfriend but not by talking with his friends first and getting advice. When the time came, she did say yes to that date, then to being his girlfriend, followed by his fiance and now… his wife. Along the way, dealing with challenges in both life and love, while still studying the word of god and collegiate school books. Jeanette and Hudson have a love story worth sharing because they are truly wonderful examples of putting god and their faith first, which has brought these opposite families together to celebrate the wedding of Jeanette and Hudson.
Remember the engagement session I posted where The Groom was doing The Hammer Time Dance while Bride was giggling on the side lines? Yeah, that was this couple and right then and there, I knew this wedding was going to be epic. Everyone was dancing to Hispanic Music, The Electric Slide, of course the new fab favorite… Old Town Road (which by the way, was playing when the guys were introduced at the ceremony).
So now, I am here and super excited to share some of my favorite moments and the detailed highlights from this beautiful ceremony. Congratulations Jeanette and Hudson <3
Top Favorite Moments
- The fact that even though it was storming during the beginning of the wedding along with hazy and hot weather, all the guest and parties and even the bride and groom were in good spirits and ready for this party to begin!
- Me running up to a random guest and asking if we can use his clear umbrella for bride and groom photos outside during the rain, he laughed and happily agreed to let me use it!
- The groomsman photos where they all wore cowboy hats; and then being introduced during the wedding to “Old Town Road” was the icing on the cake!
- Jeanette’s Dad when he gave a beautiful toast/speech and mentioned that even when they have kids a loooonnggg way down the road, that she will still and always will be his baby girl (Q “aweeesss”)
- The reception where everyone was on the dance floor jamming away to all types of music, throwing their hands in the air, and jumping up and down like they were at the greatest party ever…oh wait… they were 😉
I want to also give a shoutout to the amazing vendor team that made this beautiful wedding possible and by coming together to get the job done, Jeanette and Hudson had an amazing wedding day!
Photographer: Dana Arnold Photography
Planner: Harmony Events
Florals: Norfolk Wholesale Florals
Dress: Studio I Do Bridals
DJ/Entertainment: DJ West
Donut Stand: Glazed Hampton
Catering: Omar’s Carriage House